2016 Showreel

Jason Brooks Dec 31, 2016

1. Hoi,

Just finished first new reel since acquiring an FS-7 in April 2015. Approximately 50% of shots from FS7, also includes some 5Dmk3 raw, C100, etc. All graded in DVR, with some of the 5Dmk3 shots 'pre-graded' as a result of cDNG-based workflow needs.

Any and all comments very much welcome. Any "WTF is that shot doing in there?" moments would be particularly useful (and of course, any "wow" shot comments will be tolerated ;-).

Cheers folks,

jason

Denis Velinsky and Yov Moor like this.
  2. nice Just one comment the bloke shaking hands shot after boris is a bit random and sticks out its not tell me anything and we don,t who the guy on the right is

how ever the burning egg after tony blair ...that works :)

3. Some nice colour and shots for sure, but almost 3 minutes is way too long for a show reel. Very few will watch the whole thing. Most show reels I see are now down to a 1:30 to 1:55 range. A person's attention span has to really be peaked to want to watch anything over 2:00 minutes. I do it to. I'll start to watch someone's reel and if it's not interesting I click off of it in the first 30 to 40 seconds.