Next/previous shot in Baselight for Avid

Ken Sirulnick Dec 7, 2016

1. My bad Martin, this system is on 8.6.3 MC. I'll upgrade this evening and hopefully that will take care of it. Thanks!

2. You must use Apple keyboard. Otherwise the option is not there.

Attached Files:

3. I still need to upgrade my MC version but I don't see this option in my Keyboard prefs.

4. As I already asked you, is your keyboard an Apple Keyboard?

5. Yes Jake, it's an Apple brand keyboard but I don't know if there's a particular "Apple Keyboard" setting. If there is, I don't know where to set that up in preferences.

6. Unless you figure out why you're not seeing that keyboard setting, that is in the screenshot I posted, next/previous (F5/F6) shot will not work. That menu only shows up, when computer sees Mac keyboard. Otherwise that menu is not there. Is your keyboard connected directly to the computer or you use some kind of switch to share keyboard with another computer? In that case even Mac keyboard doesn't work correctly. I had that happened to me...

7. Yes, connected directly to Trashcan. I'm installing MC 8.6.5 now. Hopefully that will work.

8. Updated MC to 8.6.5 and F5/F6 work correctly! Thanks everyone. And Jake, I still don't have that Function key option in keyboard prefs but all is working.