Stabilizer in fusion

riccardo vaia Jan 5, 2017

1. Hey guys, i m almost a totally newbie in fusion. I have some graded footage in resolve and would like to stabilize it by fusion. Any tips to suggest?

2. I think you have to use the tracker tool.
    Check on youtube, you have a lot of tutos there to do it.

The Resolve stabilizer doesn't do the job for you ?

3. Let us know if you find a way to stabilise in Fusion that's any better than resolve. As far as I know, Fusion only has a point tracker so you'd do a two point track to stabilise. Results using that method may or may not work very well.

4. Yeah... I'm not satisfied with Resolve Stabilizer... I would try with Fusion: I heard rumors it works a lot better but absolutely don't know how to start ;-)

5. This might help you make a start but it doesn't cover the built in tracker specifically...

6. Nice one jamie thats great not really played with the connect part with fusion :)

jamie dickinson likes this.
  7. You might try reading the manual, which explains it quite well.

Andrew Webb likes this.
  8. Yeah, I really like the way Connect takes care of in & outs and removes the need to export/import and it feels much more integrated. I had trouble with it losing the link at random times but as soon as I set a custom path for it (and it stopped hiding the comps and renders in with all the other caches!) it's worked very well.