Tapatalk Updated

Jason Myres Nov 13, 2014

1. Wow! That's hilarious that it happened to me right at this moment. I've never noticed that before when I'm browsing. I'm actually wondering if Tapatalk does it on purpose, to drive up readership. Just like all the "news organizations" are starting to use false headlines.

2. Jason Myres

Jason Myres Moderator

My guess is that we're crossing streams with another forum, and we all know that's never good.

3. Jason Myres

Jason Myres Moderator

Are any of you seeing "A Server Error Occurred" when posting on the forum via the web? The last time this happened it was caused by Tapatalk.

If this happens to anyone, please post it here.

4. Yes I got it yesterday via Web but it seems post was submitted.

5. This other forum I follow on tapatalk is suffering from an infuriating issue opening links on android. Basically, it somehow confuses the hyperlink text with the link itself. It must be hard to fail that spectacularly. Then again, these people have a lot of experience with failure.

It doesn't seem to happen here, so that's good. Things could be worse.

One of the funnier comments -

Most apps have development and marketing teams, an office, and a business plan. Tapatalk is just a dumpster fire on a lonely street corner after the nuclear apocalypse.

6. Jason Myres

Jason Myres Moderator

The thing that's so sad, is that about two years ago Tapatalk was perfect; the interface, the app, the functionality. And then somehow they messed it all up. I still use it everyday, but its about 50% as good as it was in 2013.

Tyson J. Grubb and Margus Voll like this.
  7. +1!